Asset Tracking & Management
Interested in tracking asset activity quickly and accurately?
Asset Tracking is a complete hardware and software solution for tracking the location of items.
Our fully configurable software can be customized to suit your needs. This includes reports and integration with legacy applications. Our solutions are designed to work on a variety of hardware platforms and can images.
Receive a custom solution for a fraction of a custom price.
- Customize the data collection with built‐in options.
- Capture activity for the initial receiving of the asset, moving an asset from one location to another, retiring an asset and physical counting.
- Track unique ID, model and serial numbers, vendors, costs, and purchases, as well as the install and warranty dates.
- Take pictures and add notes.
- Batch or wireless data collection.
- Compatible with major manufacturers of mobile computers and printers.
- Lock users into using only the data collection program.
- Print item and location labels.
- Import items, categories, users and more.
Asset Tracking Solutions include a SQL database (CE for Single PC user or Express for Multi PC user).
This solution also includes a PC program to:
- Import data.
- Run reports.
- Enter transactions.
- Reconcile counts.
- Maintain database tables for asset locations, categories and conditions.
- Retire reason codes.
- Format printers and labels.
- Reports (with grouping by location and limit by building or room options).
- List assets.
Data Collection Program:
- Three levels of location - ex. building, floor and room.
- Move items between locations.
- Track reason codes for retirements.
- Record and reconcile physical count of assets.
- Print asset tag labels to a desktop or wireless mobile printer.
L-Tron's specialists are ready to assist you with each phase of your customized solution plan. Because our structured approach is time-tested and rock-solid, we will specify, deploy and implement the best fit for your business.
When you team with L-Tron you can expect:
- An initial discovery session to understand your challenges and your goals.
- An assessment of your existing environment, equipment and workflows.
- A definition of your project requirements and suggestions to address what we discovered.
- An ROI (Return on Investment) analysis.
- A detailed project and implementation plan.
- Configurations and procurement of related equipment.
- A proof of concept, pilot testing and phased implementations, with continual project feedback.
- Implementation, training, documentation and first-class support, before, during and after the successful project.
Contact us today and let's get started!
Related Asset Tracking Products