- Tactical Lighting
- Top Runners
- Barcode Scanners
- Mobile Computers
- Industrial Computing
Networking and WLAN
- Networking Accessories
Shop the top brands in the business
- Signature Capture Pads
- Vehicle Mounting Equipment
- Media and Consumables
- About Us
- My Account
We offer a 21-day return policy.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase! To start the return process or for questions on getting started, please call our technical support specialists at 800-830-9523 and select prompt 2.
Some restrictions apply and are outlined in our return policy below.
The following applies for returns or exchanges
- The product must be in original condition (unused), including the original product box, packaging materials included with the original product box and all accessories.
- Avoid making any marks or writing on any product packaging. (Marks on original packaging may invalidate the RMA).
- All returns must be identified with an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number noted on the shipping label (do not write the RMA number on original product packaging).
- All returns must be received within 7 days of issuing the RMA.
- Some items are non-returnable and include: custom computers, software, custom labels and opened supplies or products (labels, ribbons, receipt paper, receipt ribbons, printheads, card stock, RFID tags).
- Cancellation of custom configurations and labels are subject to a cancellation fee.
- If the product or the original packaging is damaged, a restock fee may apply.
- Product returns may be subject to a maximum 25% restock fee at our discretion.
- In most cases, restock fees will be waived with a replacement order.
- No product may be returned for exchange or credit beyond 21 days.
To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple steps
- Call our experts to obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number 800-830-9523 and select prompt 2.
- Returns must be unused and in all orignal packaging.
- Avoid any marks on product or original packaging. Any marks or writing can invalidate the RMA.
- Pack the item in the manner it was received, with all included parts, manuals, etc.
- Products returned for credit must be in brand new condition and 100% complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and accessories provided in the original packaging with the product.
- Damaged product, missing accessories, or damaged original packaging, such as scratches, abrasion, etc., or removal of the product's serial number or the UPC package code, will INVALIDATE the RMA.
- Products returned without an RMA number will be refused and directed back to the sender at the sender's expense.
When will I receive my credit?
- Once the RMA has been received at the warehouse, it may take 1-2 weeks to process.
- Credits will be issued to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- If you paid by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to the billing address on the original order.
- We will proactively keep you updated on your RMA status.
Shipping Charge Return Policy
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges to return product.
- It is strongly recommended that you use a trackable shipping method and that you fully insurie the return to protect against loss or damage in transit.
Return Policy Exceptions
- Damaged In Transit Return Policy
If a package arrives to you visibly damaged in transit, please refuse delivery.
If you accept the package, the damage MUST be noted on the carrier's delivery record so that we may file a damage claim.
Save the merchandise, the original box(es) and all packaging. Immediately notify L-Tron to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pickup of the damaged merchandise.
- DOA/Defective Product Returns
On rare occasions, customers may receive a DOA (Dead on Arrival) product. We offer free technical support for all of our products. Many times issues are related to incorrect configurations or other technical issues, which we can help resolve. Please contact our technical team for assistance. If we cannot resolve the issues, we will provide an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number. Call 800-830-9523 and select prompt 2.
- There is no restock fee on DOA (Dead on Arrival) products.
Seller hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer by the seller in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer's warranty, if any. Title to goods herein being purchased is retained by the seller until goods are paid for by the purchaser and at that time title passes to the purchaser. If goods herein being purchased are being purchased for purposes of export, purchaser must obtain from the federal government certain export documentation before shipping to a foreign country. In addition, manufacturers' warranties for exported goods may vary or even be null and void. If you have questions, please inquire.
Any and all liability is only for the products purchased.