- Barcode Scanners
- Mobile Computers
- Industrial Computing
- Networking and WLAN
- Signature Capture Pads
- Vehicle Mounting Equipment
- Media and Consumables
- About Us
- My Account
Contact us for immediate support.
Our support team is here for you!
- Questions before, during or after you place your order?
- Do you have a technical question?
- Questions about your selection?
- Looking for a specific part number not listed?
- Need quantity pricing?
- Requesting a quote?
- Every order placed is reviewed by a highly trained technical sales and operations team member prior to processing.
- We put extra eyes on each order to be sure you get exactly what you need to get your equipment up and running upon delivery.
- We will proactively contact you to be sure you get exactly what you need to be successful.
- Are other accessories needed in order to have a properly working solution? (Power supply, cable, etc.).
- Did you order serial and perhaps needed parallel or USB?
- Is your software compatible?
- Do reduced shipping charges apply to your order? We will pass the savings on to you.
- Has the free shipping been applied for orders over $125? Some restrictions may apply.
- Is there an authorization issue?
Orders & Shipping
- Continental United States
Ground, 3 Day, 2 Day and Overnight.
- Alaska & Hawaii, US territories, possessions, military bases and Canada
Shipping charges will apply; refer to pre-checkout shipping calculator.
- Residential address
A delivery signature confirmation is required when shipping to a residential address.
FREE Ground* Shipping applies to orders $125 and above within the continental United States (excludes AK, HI & PR). Some restrictions may apply.
- Priority (air shipments) are considered hot orders and are processed & shipped first.
- Ground shipment orders received by 3 PM Eastern Time will be processed & shipped the same day whenever possible.
- Priority (air orders) placed after 5 PM Eastern Time will process and ship the next business day.
We accept the following US credit cards:
- American Express
- We only accept US credit cards.
- There is a $500 minimum order requirement (excluding shipping).
- All orders must be prepaid in full with U.S. Funds via Wire Transfer (EFT).
- Orders may be subject to applicable brokerage and customs fees, duties and taxes, all of which are the responsibility of the receiver/buyer.
- Any export license or other authorizations and interactions required with customs are the responsibility of the receiver/buyer.
- Prepay & add shipping only.
- International collect shipping terms cannot be accepted.
We will send you an email. Please contact us if you did not receive this.
Address verification helps us prevent online fraud by protecting you from someone using your credit card against your knowledge. Phone and online shopping does not allow us to request traditional forms of identification; e.g. a driver's license. Instead, we conduct address verification through your credit/debit card issuer to confirm your identity and verify the validity of your purchase, thus ultimately protecting your credit.
- Both your billing and shipping addresses are verified before an order ships.
- All orders are subject to address verification.
- If you would like to ship to an address other than your billing address, it is best to contact your card-issuing financial institution/bank and have the shipping address added as an alternate shipping address to your card.
- Simply let the card issuer know that you are placing a phone/online order and the retailer needs to verify the address before shipment to eliminate the possibility of fraudulent activity.
- A member of our order processing team will contact your card-issuing financial institution to verify that the billing name, address and phone number on your order are what they have on file.
- We often require additional information and will contact you by email or phone.
- We may need to speak with you directly over the phone to confirm that the order was indeed placed by you.
- Often banks/financial institutions will not provide information unless they have your permission. In some cases, this requires a conference call with you on the line.
If a conference call is required, we will contact you by phone or email, alert you to the reason and also set a conference call time that works best for you.
Our customer service team member will arrange the conference call.
- If your order cannot be verified within 2-3 business days, it will automatically be canceled.
- You will receive an order cancellation notification via email.
A credit or debit card can decline for a number of reasons, such as an incorrect card number or expiration date, a daily limit or address verification issues. The authorization process is an automated system, and we are not given a reason.
If your credit or debit card is declined, please follow the steps below:
Re-enter your credit card information, or use a different card.
- This will resubmit the order, and we will try to authorize your card again.
- If your card declines again, please contact your card-issuing financial institution/bank to see if they are preventing the charge and the reason.
- If your bank confirms all is OK, you may resubmit your order.
It is the practice within the banking trade of approving electronic transactions thru a debit or credit card and holding this balance as unavailable either until the merchant frees the transaction (also called settlement), or the hold "falls off." For debit cards, authorization holds can fall off the account (making the balance available once again) anywhere from 15 days after the transaction date depending on the bank's policy; in the case of credit cards, holds may last as long as 30 days, depending on the issuing bank.
- Your card has not been charged.
- Your bank/ financial institution has put your funds on hold.
- If you need the fund authorization removed sooner please contact us and a member of our customer service team will assist.