- Tactical Lighting
- Top Runners
- Barcode Scanners
- Mobile Computers
- Industrial Computing
Networking and WLAN
- Networking Accessories
Shop the top brands in the business
- Signature Capture Pads
- Vehicle Mounting Equipment
- Media and Consumables
- About Us
- My Account
The PCLD-8710 is designed to match multifunction cards with 68-pin SCSI-II connectors, such as the PCI-1710U/UL, PCI-1710HGU, PCI-1711U/UL, PCI-1716/L cards. This screwterminal board also includes cold junction sensing circuitry that allows direct measurements from thermocouple transducers. Together with software compensation and linearization, every thermocouple type can be accommodated. The PCLD-8712 Screw-terminal Board provides convenient and reliable signal wiring for the PCI-1712/L of which has a 68-pin SCSI-II connector. Due to its special PCB layout you can install passive components to construct your own signal-conditioning circuits. The user can easily construct a low-pass filter, attenuator or current shunt converter by adding resistors and capacitors on board’s circuit pads.
- Low-cost screw-terminal boards
- Onboard CJC (Cold Junction Compensation) circuits for direct thermocouple measurement.
- Reserved space for signal-conditioning circuits, such as a low-pass filter, and more.
- Industrial-grade screw-clamp terminal blocks for heavy-duty and reliable connections.
- Supports PCI-1710/1710L/1710HG/1710HGL/1711/1711L/1716/1716L cards
- DIN-rail mounting case for easy mounting
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 169 x 112 x 51 mm (6.7" x 4.4" x 2.0")
Be the first to review this product!