- Tactical Lighting
- Top Runners
- Barcode Scanners
- Mobile Computers
- Industrial Computing
Networking and WLAN
- Networking Accessories
Shop the top brands in the business
- Signature Capture Pads
- Vehicle Mounting Equipment
- Media and Consumables
- About Us
- My Account
Reliable communication begins in the back of your patrol car. Your router or gateway, like the ICR-3241, connects you & your patrol vehicle equipment to dispatch, headquarters and other officers.
The ICR-3241W Gateway Router is FirstNet Ready™. This means that the router can connect to a dedicated a wireless network for Public Safety. Priority connectivity is given to those who need it most. During critical incidents like 9/11, major sporting events, marathons, even major storms, fires and flooding, First Responders need reliable connectivity and communication.
The ICR-3241W from Advantech supports most carriers including: AT&T, FirstNet ®, Verizon, and T-Mobile. The Dual SIM capabilities allow users to switch network carriers if there is a lapse in coverage. This durable, rugged gateway router future proofs your fleet. Technology changes, but you won't be left behind. L-Tron has your back.
Listed at $300 less than competitor offerings, this budget-friendly device offers your agency reliable communication & patrol car connectivity in a critical situation.
• 4G LTE Cat.4 VPN Gateway
• Carriers supported: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, FirstNet ®
• Powerful CPU with 1.3 GB storage to host customer SW applications
• 2× SIM with cover, Dual SIM + eSIM
• 2× Ethernet 10/100, 1x RS232, 1x RS485 and I/O
• Optional Wi-Fi 802.11ac using MU-MIMO technology
• Optional GNSS receiver
• Robust metal cover with DIN and Wall mount options
• Operational temperature range from -40 °C to +75 °C
• Sleep mode & Power ignition & Backup real time clock
Be the first to review this product!