- Tactical Lighting
- Top Runners
- Barcode Scanners
- Mobile Computers
- Industrial Computing
Networking and WLAN
- Networking Accessories
Shop the top brands in the business
- Signature Capture Pads
- Vehicle Mounting Equipment
- Media and Consumables
- About Us
- My Account
Device Mount, Monitor, Vehicle dash mount, Swing out, Ford Explorer, 06-10,
- See the "monitor mount configurator" under the resources tab above for more information on how to order a complete system
- Swing out dash monitor mount base for Ford Explorer, 2006-2010
- Configurable for many universal computer monitors
- Works with C-MM-200 Series monitor adapter and C-MM-300 Series adapter bracket for easy installation (sold separately)
- Excellent space saving solution allows additional equipment to be mounted in console.
- Monitor is fixed (does not tilt or swivel)
- Positions computer monitor in a safe, convenient line of sight
- Spring latch easily secures monitor when pushed into closed position.
- No permanent vehicle modification required.
- No AM/FM radio relocation harness needed, allows clean installation of monitor harness
- 10 lb. weight carrying rating
- Includes VESA 75 hole pattern on side to side swivel
- Some equipment with VESA 75 hole pattern may still need the C-MM-201 and C-MM-301 for improved positioning away from the shifter lever
- The swing door utilizes a gas spring to assist in opening the door and to eliminate the possibility of it slamming shut.
- If additional damping is desired because of heavier equipment, an optional stronger gas spring is available under part number CM86662-30 (sold separately) installer must change out gas spring as needed.
- DMM's manufactured after 8/2015 have increased swivel capability from 10 degrees in each direction to 15 degrees. an additional 10 degrees is added when using the outer pivot hole. for units manufactured prior to 8/2015 a retrofit kit (CM005472) is availa
Be the first to review this product!