- Tactical Lighting
- Top Runners
- Barcode Scanners
- Mobile Computers
- Industrial Computing
Networking and WLAN
- Networking Accessories
Shop the top brands in the business
- Signature Capture Pads
- Vehicle Mounting Equipment
- Media and Consumables
- About Us
- My Account
The SD62 wireless base station provides a secure encrypted connection between the host and up to seven Intermec Bluetooth handheld scanners - including SR61B, SF61B and SG20B. With no need to install special software, the SD62 can be quickly installed to support your wireless data capture needs in an instant.
Communication between the SD62 and associated scanners is bi-directional: it checks that bar code data is fully transmitted to the host. If the data is not transmitted for any reason - for example, if the host PC is turned off - the module sends an error beep back to the scanner. This error-checking capability provides assurance to the operator that bar code data was transmitted successfully.
In the event a user goes out of range from the base station, the scanner will indicate an out-of-range status via both visual (LED), audio, and/or vibrator cues - and the scanner will automatically re-connect to the base station when back in range.
- Fast - quick to install and use, with no need to install software on PC or host systems
- Secure - enhanced wireless security with Intermec advanced communication protocol, and two-way error checking for assurance bar code data was transmitted successfully
- Performance - by utilizing a Bluetooth Class 1 radio, enjoy wireless freedom
- Scalable - supports simultaneous communication with up to seven scanners
|Intermec SD62 - bar code radio frequency base station
|Bar code radio frequency base station
|4 in x 4.5 in x 1.4 in
|Bluetooth Class 1
Be the first to review this product!