- Top Runners
- Barcode Scanners
- Mobile Computers
- Industrial Computing
Networking and WLAN
- Networking Accessories
Shop the top brands in the business
- Signature Capture Pads
- Vehicle Mounting Equipment
- Media and Consumables
- About Us
- My Account
2D Imaging Scanner which reads driver's license barcodes and captures images and signatures. Ideal for e-citation applications, accident/incident reporting and electronic ticketing applications. The 4910LR-151-LTRK kit contains all you need to install and connect the compact, radio microphone-style scanner to the USB Port of the vehicle's computer, including drivers for Microsoft Windows 7, which map the USB connection to a virtual Com Port. The 4910LR is a replacement for the popular 4710LR and 4810LR series imaging scanners.
- Image capture, signature capture, and omnidirectional reading of linear, AAMVA PDF-417, MicroPDF417 and most 2D barcode symbologies.
- Features highly visible green LED aimer and red LED backlight.
- Class-leading image quality and image transfer speed provide crisp images in less than one second.
- Built to last in a compact, durable form factor with sealed membrane switch, hard pinned cable connection and no moving parts.
- Custom imaging firmware compatible with TraCS 7.x and 10.x. Compatible with other e-citation and accident reporting packages via COM port emulation, keyboard emulation or HID communication mode.
- Safe and secure mounting with spring-retained microphone mounting clip and hanger.
- Optional EasyDL
- Microphone style megapixel imager
- Microphone style mount
- TraCS-compatible imaging firmware
- 9.5 ft Coiled USB Interface Cable
- Native USB-com port emulation drivers
- Microphone hang up clip